Genre Specific Guitar Courses
Guitar Lesson Courses are designed for specific genres of music. These courses are meant for guitar players with basic experience that want to expand their playing ability.
If you love the sound of Bluegrass music this course of (4) private guitar lessons will give you everything you need to get started.
- Start with Triad Cross Picking
- Connecting Triads to Pentatonic Scales
- Pulsing, Alternate Bass, and Chop Rhythms
Bar Hopping Blues
This Course is for players that want to become a well rounded blues guitarist and have the ability to play in live blues jams.
- 12 Bar Shuffle Techniques
- Power Chord Riffing in Any Key of Music
- Blending Rhythm and Lead Guitar
- Finger style early blues
Dont Be Afraid of Jazz
So many people love the idea of playing jazz guitar, but it can be the most intimidating style to take on because most people don't have the music theory background and feel overwhelmed following instruction discussions. Well there is nothing to be afraid of getting started with this program laid out in simple terms and designed to get you playing Rhythm and Lead Jazz in any key of music
- 5 ways to play a 2-5-1 Chord Progression
- Access to every scale/mode with a simple algorithm
- Blending Rhythm and Lead
- Communicating with Musicians